Thursday 21 January 2016

Show me that Volleyball spirit!

Whenever I volley ballers doing awesome plays it always gets my blood pumping! I'd spend my leisure time reading or watching videos about volleyballs. I can't think up a reason why I shouldn't play volleyball.

This week I came across a promising movie about volleyball( Yay! who doesnt enjoy volleyball movies right?) I cant believe that I missed this movie considering it was release back in 2006. Anyway the movie is called " All You've Got" directed by  Neema Barnette. Anyway what I learn from is that one of the actor is Ciara, a lady pops singer known for her songs such as "Oh", (oh...).
Here's the trailer of the movie


Hey, lets see if the volleyball actions can get my blood pumping! you could also get a  physical copy of the movie at a super cheap price here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.