Thursday 21 January 2016

How I fell in love with volleyball

I was never good in any sports, I wasn't very good at soccer, basketball and the list goes on. I got into volleyball following one summer where I was strolling  around my campus and saw people were playing volleyball and when one of the players saw me, he invited me to join as they were lacking players and it all started from there.
I guess there was something about volleyball which interest me compared to other sports. whether its that getting a good serve or spiking volleyballs, It gets my blood pumping and makes me want to try my hardest whether to give a good set to my teammates or saving the balls, I think its the bond that you have in a team that makes volleyball and enjoyable sport.

Its the trust you give and receive from your mates makes you want to give 120% to your team. Although I did not experience the opportunity to receive a proper training from a knowledgeable coach,  I compensate that with doing lots of research on my own from reading and watching volleyball videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.